WHO CAN BRING TRUE PEACE?
For thousands of years, this great question has risen from the heart of the Holy Land. Countless soldiers, politicians, rabbis, imams, and priests have put forward their plans and solutions, yet the region remains as volatile as ever. The Bible teaches that only God’s true Messiah, Jesus, can change hearts and bring lasting peace. Then, amazingly, Scripture tells us that his people have the astounding privilege to announce Jesus as the world’s true hope.
During EPIC, we aim not only to learn about the Holy Land’s history, but how we could impact its present and future. Our group, led by the Jesus and the Qur’an teaching team, will tour, train, and – most importantly – talk with Christians, Jews, and Muslims in their own context about Jesus, His Kingdom, and lasting peace. Already we have seen this trip radically transform lives (not least our own), and we expectantly invite you to join us this fall.
- Dates: March 27-April 6, 2019
- Cost: $2250.00 Land Price. (Price does not include airfare & travel insurance. Price includes in-country transportation, hotels, meals, touring services, and basic tips.)
- Locations: We will mainly be in the areas of Bethlehem, Jericho, Sea of Galilee, and Jerusalem.
- Leadership: JAQ Teaching team
- Tour: Every believer should visit Israel at least once in his/her life. Once you know the sweet scent of the Sea of Galilee at dawn or the delight of worshipping at the empty Garden Tomb, you will never read the Bible in the same way again. Our primary identity in the country will be as tourists, and we will begin at the Holocaust Museum to remember the history of modern Israel’s formation. Then we will visit Bethlehem, Jerusalem, West Bank, Samaria, Hebron, the Dead Sea, and much more!
- Train: When Jesus walked through this land, he was always teaching his disciples how to live in and announce the Kingdom. In the same way, we want Jesus’ words to train us on location. Why did he sit at Jacob’s Well in Samaria in John 4? What did he want them to learn on the other side of the Sea of Galilee? What is the Kingdom of God? We will stand in those same places and let Jesus’ words train us how to announce His Kingdom today.
- Talk: EPIC is designed to provide continual opportunity for the team to build natural relationships with Christians, Jews, and Muslims as we are going. We will strike up conversation with shop owners in Jerusalem’s Old City, listen to Palestinian refugees in the shadow of the security wall, and talk about the Messiah at dusk in Bethlehem Square, just a few hundred yards from Jesus’ birthplace.
To register, click here. For more information about the trip please email email@example.com.