Thank you so much for hosting a JAQ Webinar. The webinar will run 10:00a-6:00p Eastern time on Saturday, September 28. We ask that all hosts be online by 9:30a Eastern to make sure the internet feed is functioning well.
Below are some important details for hosting:
Before the training:
1. Make sure you have a Google+ account so that you can participate from your location in the live interaction. We will be using a Google+ Hangout through the day for this interaction.
2. Verify that your internet connection is sufficiently fast. A broadband connection will be necessary, as we will be broadcasting in HD. If you are able to live-stream video on your connection (ie. Netflix, Hulu, etc.), you should be fine, but if you would like to test on the specific stream, tune in to one of our Grace Fellowship Sunday services live at http://campus.316networks.com/grace-fellowship on Sunday at 9a, 10:45a, or 5:15p Eastern.
3. Setup suitable audio/visual. In our experience, a simple projector or flatscreen TV with speakers connected to your computer has worked well.
4. Send the following mp3 link to your participants as REQUIRED LISTENING before the training:
During the training:
1. We will break 30 mins for lunch at 12:30p Eastern, so make a plan for food (either having people bring their own or order something in)
2. We will also have several other breaks/interactive discussion times during the training, so having some coffee/snacks available will greatly enhance the experience and attentiveness of the participants.
Thanks and we will be mailing you the printed materials shortly. We look forward to working together! Please email Jenna at email@example.com with any questions!
Leave a Reply